Correcting personal information
Customers can change or update personal information on file with Instacart. You can change the following—
- Account information
- Contact information
- Payment methods
- Loyalty cards
- Order notifications
- Marketing options
- Retailer sharing
You can change or update your personal information in the Instacart app or on the Instacart website.
In the app—
- Open the Instacart app
- Tap the menu in the upper left corner
- Tap Account Settings or Your Instacart+ membership
- Tap the section(s) you want to change
On the website—
- Go to Instacart.com
- Click the menu in the upper left corner
- Click Account Settings or Your Instacart+ membership
- Click the section(s) you want to change
Accessing personal information
Active and inactive customers can request a copy of their personal information that Instacart has by submitting a request to access personal information.
Non-account holders who do not have access to their account may email [email protected] with their request.
Deleting personal information
Right to appeal
Starting January 1, 2023, certain customers may submit an appeal if Instacart has not responded to a privacy request within 45 days.
Additional data privacy questions